Why I Can't Aminate Why I Can't Aminate

I had trouble with CS5 crashing every time I tried to rotate a PNG, so I opened up CS6 (which I'd been avoiding due to habits), and found that WHEN YOU ENTER A GRAPHIC, IT GOES TO THE FRAME THAT YOU'RE ON. Depending on how you animate, this may or may not be amazingly handy.

Also CS6 doesn't seem to crash every few seconds. (but still, ctrl+s constantly)

I felt the need to share this story.

StalkOBroccoli responds:

TELL ME ABOUT IT, though i have of yet to try CS6, due to financial issues.
Flash just doesn't seem to bode well with the SIMPLEST of things, yet you can pull off INCREDIBLY difficult tasks on a whim!
quite infuriating when you get down to it! and I've been using flash for some time, so I CONSTANTLY find myself CTRL+S 'ing, but sometimes i'll forget... AND THAT'S WHEN FLASH STRIKES!

A weary wanderer rests... A weary wanderer rests...

It's too bad you can't submit movies to the "art" portal. As art, this is great! It would also be great as part of an animation, or the menu of a game or something. But I hesitate to even give a rating, because it's submitted as a movie, so I don't know how to even classify it.

stoneseeker responds:

It does feel like a menu to a game... That would be a fun job actually.

Villainy - Puddle Trubble Villainy - Puddle Trubble

"He was.. ugly though, so-"
I love the way he says that. :D

It is beyond the powers of human intellect to tell where this "plot' is going. And that's why I love it.

The Brick With Antlers The Brick With Antlers

Truth in advertising.

Tips:
*On level 5, it's easy to fall infinitely, Portal-style, and then break the hit detection because you're moving too fast. It can be useful to add a maximum fall speed to the gravity.

*Every time you press "play", the music starts again. Set it to "start" instead of "event" to prevent this, or have it "stop" just before it starts.

*The hit-detection on the .. moose-brick.. should be for a smaller area INSIDE the brick, such as the "body". (unless you wanted the tip of the antlers to activate the portals)

USBclip responds:

Ok, thanks! All glitches are fixed, and audio was worked on! I plan to make a "The Brick With Antlers 2" once I get better with flash, and will make it an actual game worth playing!

League of Teemo 1.0 League of Teemo 1.0

Well.. it's a nice image.. but I can't seem to find a play button or any kind of loading indicator. It appears to just be an image. You should fix that!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Kudos man

When I first saw the game, I thought "wait, this isn't death VS monsters.. this is iconic blob VS iconic blobs".. but then after playing 1/3 of the first level, I knew I would play through the rest of the game. I'm not sure the "plot" makes sense, but it's really fun, and that's the point eh? It's almost like a space shooter, only with bright colours and a happy theme.

castle (exploration#23) castle (exploration#23)

I demand more stuffs.

Dude :o
You make cool stuff.

k235 responds:

thanks man! there's more stuff on the way. :)

Engage In Engage In

awesome

For some reason it sounds like it has something to do with a burger franchise to me. Maybe I shouldn't try to hear individual words in heavy metal.

"Can you say it's in my eye - can you say it's also from you - the burger is now toooo HIIIGHH - to put an end to the pain I can nooot - you don't make ends meat - so I clench my hands up to exist - but fucking aaaaaaaaaghhh! the pain is from my haircut - burrrn meee" (etc)

Love-Hate-War responds:

HAHAHA AMAZING!!!!

SR - Rolling Rectangles SR - Rolling Rectangles

blorp

That.. umm.. "whackity-whackity" drum thing.. at around 3:30... reminds me of stereotypical independant / student / claymation films. Maybe with kind of flickery lights / old chairs :p