Why I Can't Aminate Why I Can't Aminate

I had trouble with CS5 crashing every time I tried to rotate a PNG, so I opened up CS6 (which I'd been avoiding due to habits), and found that WHEN YOU ENTER A GRAPHIC, IT GOES TO THE FRAME THAT YOU'RE ON. Depending on how you animate, this may or may not be amazingly handy.

Also CS6 doesn't seem to crash every few seconds. (but still, ctrl+s constantly)

I felt the need to share this story.

StalkOBroccoli responds:

TELL ME ABOUT IT, though i have of yet to try CS6, due to financial issues.
Flash just doesn't seem to bode well with the SIMPLEST of things, yet you can pull off INCREDIBLY difficult tasks on a whim!
quite infuriating when you get down to it! and I've been using flash for some time, so I CONSTANTLY find myself CTRL+S 'ing, but sometimes i'll forget... AND THAT'S WHEN FLASH STRIKES!

A weary wanderer rests... A weary wanderer rests...

It's too bad you can't submit movies to the "art" portal. As art, this is great! It would also be great as part of an animation, or the menu of a game or something. But I hesitate to even give a rating, because it's submitted as a movie, so I don't know how to even classify it.

stoneseeker responds:

It does feel like a menu to a game... That would be a fun job actually.

Villainy - Puddle Trubble Villainy - Puddle Trubble

"He was.. ugly though, so-"
I love the way he says that. :D

It is beyond the powers of human intellect to tell where this "plot' is going. And that's why I love it.

Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

Every time I watch this, I cringe with excited anticipation for the "what.. the.. fffff-" at the end.

This is pretty much the best Pac-Man related movie ever.

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

So..

This is pretty much awesome.

Handmation 9 Handmation 9

Huh?

It doesn't look like stop motion.. some of them even have blur from movement. If it really /IS/ stop motion, then I wonder why you just moved your hand around, instead of doing anything weird looking or physically impossible?

Nicholas-Deary responds:

the only part which wasn't stop motion was the bit with the piano, The rest was, I took 3 frames per shot, normal movement wouldn't be that quick and jerky.

Jigsaw's Basement Jigsaw's Basement

hmm

Why was it exported as a non-Flash movie and put back into Flash? Now it's a whopping 8 megabytes, even though there's hardly any animation.
The intro should be much shorter too.

kastfilms responds:

ok...thanks for the helpful tips:)

Tomato Trick Tomato Trick

but...

...how did he figure out he could do that? :o

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

blorpy snorziborg gorg blorg snorg

Just a few questions:
(1) Who's this "Mindchamber" and why do I care?
(2) Why is my head on fire?
(3) Aaaauuuughhh oh god it burns!!!

how many licks how many licks

Haha. Haha. Haha.. OMFG AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

The ups:
*It was very funny
*It was very well animted

The downs:
*I'M FREAKING DEAF NOW THANKS A BUNCH

Recommendations:
Please turn the volume down on the beep for the courtesy of those wearing headphones. You can still update before there are 5,000 views. Also it would help if it didn't loop at the beep so I don't keep watching waiting for it to continue while my ear drums are subjected to torture. I'd rather have a "replay" button than hear that glorious tone for eternity.